Sunday, July 18, 2010


I may hate winter but I love snowmen, they decorate my home all year long, alot of my Christmas cards are very non traditional and Snowmen top my favorites for Christmas cards, gift wraping etc.....
Card entered for three Christmas in July Challenges:
Squigglyfly#57
Sassy Cheryl #20
OohLaLa #58
Digi is by Cheryl Alger, "Starhandler" colored with copics, Entired card is sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist, is has a beautiful shimmer which the camera can not capture. Snowflakes are cut from my Quickutz. Bling is from Remanisque

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous xmas card I love the bling I also love snowmen images
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. I love this little guy and it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. . .not a big fan of winter. . .but I do adore creating these snowmen! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I do so love that snowman. Right about now, looking forward to winter but then... Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's-hope you'll join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card, Linda, I love that snowman! thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete