Saturday, October 9, 2010


I love this image by Deedee of Deedee Digis, "Away in a Manager" To me it sums up the Christmas Season.

Colored with Cpoics, I used Bronze Glimmer Mist over the image, it has a fine glimmer which I can not capture on camera. Its my poor photography skills! DP is by Basic Grey, punch is Martha Stewart, Arches, Gold Shimmer ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The stamp, On this day... is from Hero Arts.
Challenges: Deedee's Monday Challenge: Sketch
Glitterbabes: Sparkle, Anything goes. (Glimmer Mist and Gold bow)

4 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning! thank you so much for sharing it with us at gittlerbabe's challenge.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww! So beautiful :D Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card, Linda! Wonderful coloring on the image, and I like the way you made the greeting on an angle like that. Great bow, too! I agree -- that sums up the season for me, too. :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting with Deedee's Digis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Glitterbabe´s challenge this week :-)

    ReplyDelete