Thursday, December 9, 2010


When I think of Christmas I think of the Poinsettia, I love this flower, I know its tropical but to me it means cold, snow, winter. Red is my favorite color but this year I have white ones in my home, I think they are elegant and look vintage.
Image is by Faith at Designed2Delight. Its her progressive challenge, see badge on the right to her awesome blog and store. Colores with copics, tag is cut with my Sizzix Scallop tag die, snow globe bling and gold ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. Center of flower is gold stickles.
5 Challenges: Designed 2 Delight: Poinsettia
Pile it On: Wrapping
Tuesday Throwdown: CAS
Simon Says: Christmas, no red or green
Paper Sundaes: Gift It

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag! The white flower against the brown tag is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at D2D! Hope you enjoy the latest freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Your poinsettia is lovely and the big bow makes it look more festive!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete