Saturday, January 22, 2011

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!
As a child I was always so excited to buy my Valentine cards and write the cards out, as a parent I was the same way for my kids, this was the school party I always ran,
I had so much fun planning activities and making Valentine treats for the kids.... oh where did those days go? My daughter is back at U of I and I really miss her, my sons I love dearly but their in their own world.
I made this card to let her know I Love Her Beary Much, image is by Deedee, (see badge to blog on right) Colored with Copics, lots of stickles on the wings and hearts. DP and flowers is from Martha Stewarts new Valentine collection. Button is from stash. The card is definately CAS but I think the image speaks for itself.
3 Challenges: Deedees Monday Challenge: Got Heart
Tuesday Throwdown: Valentine
Simon Says:Bingo, used glitter, flowers. buttons

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious Valentine for your daughter, Linda -- I'm sure she's going to cherish it! Love the swirly paper and that beautiful button treatment. I, too, love Valentine's Day, and still am so eager to make cards for my loved ones. So fun to find a kindred spirit! :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Crafting With Deedee's Digi this week!

    ReplyDelete