Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I love Valentines Day, I'm not sue if its because red is my favorite color, hearts are my favorite shape or because its my anniversary. Anyway I make lots of Valentine cards and share them with my employees and friends. Its nice to know your appreciated and loved!
This great image, Love Ewe is by Faith at Designed2Delight, badge to her blog on the right.
colored with copics, used alot of Diamond stickles for the wool. DP is by 7Gypsies, flowers are by MyaRoad.
3 CHALLENGES: Designed to Delight Progressive Challenge, Card Ideas by the D2D design team : Something New, New image, Something Old, my DP is ancient and so is my ribbon, and Simon Says: Sketch

4 comments:

  1. The glitter is a fantastic touch and looks so fluffy!! :)
    We are so happy that you are a D2D fan! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card.
    Great that you enjoyed the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in by the Challenge from SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that paper, and I LOVE those flowers!! Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Designed2Delight and Card Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image!! I love the papers too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete