Monday, November 7, 2011

I don't think I ever did a white on white card, my favorite combo is black but this turned out really well. I LOVE! my Memory Box dies. this is the Catalina Wreath. My greatest frustration is that in my area they are so hard to find, and once found thy sell out so quickly.

This entire card was made with my Solar White Cardstock, I used my swiss dot embossing folder, and corner rounder. The digi is by Nina at Paper Cupcakes, (Badge to the right) Its called Wildflower Bouquet. Both of the ribbons were colored with my Copics and I added Diamond Stickles to the flower centers. Button from stash.

Two challenges: Simon Says: Buttons
Paper Cupcakes, Magical Monday: White on White

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! So elegant!! Love the white on white!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done. Great job on the white on White challenge. Thanks for joining us in the There's Magic In The Air/Paper Cupcakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely gorgeous! i love that swirly vine too and you aced the white-on-white!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the image. That is a great die cut too! Thanks so much for playing at THERE'S MAGIC in the AIR w/ PAPER CUPCAKES this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally GORGEOUS!!
    Thanks for joining us for TMITA-Paper Cupcakes "White on White"!
    Join us again for the next challenge!
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete