Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I LOVE Chocolate, I LOVE the color RED, and I LOVE Rosettes! Now how often can you make a card with all your favorites on them?
This is another fun image from Bugaboo, "Mildred Exercises: Balanced Diet" I paper pieced the chair with Basic Grey, Kissing Booth, (another one of my favorites). I used my new Rosette Die from Memory Box, "Gothic Rosette" I LOVE this die, its my new favorite Rosette Die. DP is by Tim Holtz, so is the flower embellishment on top of the rosette.

Challenges:
CDACPC 10: Progressive
Basic Grey: Favorite Things
Paper Sundaes: Paper Piecing

3 comments:

  1. GREAT image, and I love love the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL image!!! Your card turned out great!
    Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    (I also have a giveaway on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well how did i miss this one? it's fabulous! and yipper skipper.... all my favs too!

    glad to hear DD placed! you'll love boston!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete