Thursday, April 26, 2012

I participated in a pretty fun challenge over at "Magic in the Air, Paper Cupcakes" (badge to the right) The challenge was to CASE a card from her DT.  I can honestly say this was difficult,  her DT is very talented and I was overwhelmed by the many options.  I chose to CASE  Kathy, "Daffodil Greetings, #3 card.  I loved her sketch and I really like how black really offsets a card, and she used my favorite punch!


My image was "Sending Love by Nina at Paper Cupcakes.  Colored with Prisma, Gamisol for shading.  I used Glossy Accents to make the balloons shine.  I LOVE my flower!!!  Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers cut from Crepe Paper, and a found a balloon bling for the center to match the card.  DP is all from Basic Grey, Life's a Party


CHALLENGES:
Magic in the Air, Paper Cupcakes:  CASE a DT member
Simon Says: Anything Goes
Crazy For Challenges: Black to make card Pop.
2 Sisters; Digi
Outlawz Twisted Thursday: Flowers
Basic Grey: Spring Colors

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, love the array of colors of the balloons. The black definitely makes the card pop. This was a great case of Kathy's pretty card. Thanks, for joining us in the Paper cupcakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like the way you used the image and that flower is gorgeous!

    made 6 cards today. wish i could sell them - LOL.

    have a fabulous weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at TIMITA this week with your beautiful case of one of Kathy's Cards. The black really does set of the beautiful shade of orange of your papers and frames your image wonderfully.
    Danie - Paper Cupcakes DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI~!
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love that image.
    Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes.
    -Sony Paper Cupcakes DT

    ReplyDelete