Thursday, April 12, 2012

I remember begging my parents to buy me these lollipops when ever I saw them.  I don't think I really liked to eat them but I LOVED the gorgeous colors.


I love this image, "Sweet Treat Bella" from Inked Treasures,  colored with Copics.  I used Glossy accents on Bella's nose and my lollipop.  My new absolute favorite toy is my new pinwheel die from die-namics, its soooo fun!!!!  DP is from American Crafts.


Recycled items,  Lace is from an old sweater, (Im always pulling clothing apart) tag is cut from a wax paper bag, (the color matched my bear), and MOM was cut with quickuts out of a piece of paper that I colored with my copics, never used and I dug out of my waste basket because it matched the bears dress (My waste basket is clean just loaded with scraps of paper, LOL)


Challenges:
Paper Sundaes: Sundae Bar: lace, die cuts
Outlawz: Anything goes with Recycle Twist
Use it Tuesday: Use items from Stash
Try it on Tuesday: Pampered Pets
Perfect Sentiments: Color / Mothers Day sentiment

15 comments:

  1. Your card it just to cute. Recycling looks great on your card... keep it up. Thanks for joining us again on The Perfect Sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. a card to make any Mom smile..Just Gorgeous. I Love your cute image and know wonder you love your pinwheel it's sooo pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image!! So glad you joined us at UIT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card thanks for playing along with the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image & card..love your use of the colors for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the touch of lace against the bright colours of the card. very funky. Thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started taking clothes apart-but I'll have to now! Yours turned out great! The colors go so well together. Thanks for playing @ the Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used to like those lolipops too. caramel corn used to come in a circle like that but not on a stick. that was my favorite.

    super cute card!

    hey ty-bo!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card. That pinwheel really adds to it. Love the image that you used and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful job with the colors and loving that big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice take on our color story. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too darn cute and love the idea of recycling! Thanksfor playiing at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card! Way to use that stash! Thanks for playing along with Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card thanks for playing along with TIOT x

    ReplyDelete