Saturday, December 15, 2012

I love it if I can get multiple uses out of my stamps.  This is Betsy's blossoms from StampinUp.   Spring/Summer set with flowers, birds.  But I have been able to use if for July4th,  (fireworks)  and now Christmas.  Just take a circle punch and cut a circle from a sticky note. Attach to center of flower then ink stamp,  remove before stamping and you have a wreath.  Bling is from my dear friend Stef, AKA Glitterbabe.  thanks.....

Challenges:

Card Crafty Circle: Red/Green
Card Makin Mamas: Christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity: Bling

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and a great result with masking. Thanks for joining us a C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete