Sunday, December 22, 2013


So of course I needed one last Christmas card.....  Luckily The Stamping Boutique has tons of cute Christmas images,  actually their entire store is adorable.  This is Christmas Reindeer.  I colored him in Copics,  used my Sepia Glitter pens for the ornaments, and LOTS of Stickles on the flakes and border.  This card SPARKLES!!!!

On a sad note....  Basic Grey Challenges is ending.  I love BG products and really enjoyed this challenge.  So in their honor I used Dasher DP as my background paper.

CHALLENGES:
Basic Grey: Anything Goes
(Pin)spirsational #88
Simon Says:  Bling it On
Challenges 4 Everyone: Anything Goes
Squirrel and The Fox: Christmas
Di's Digi Design: Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - perfect for the Anything Christmas challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image. Love your layout, too. Great card!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete