Saturday, February 1, 2014


  It's finally February..... my favorite month of the year.  I love February because it is a short month,  it means winter is almost over,  its my anniversary month, my favorite color is RED and my favorite shape is The Heart!

I especially letting family and friends know how much I appreciate and love them.....

This is a Valentine Card I made for my daughter..... Audrey with Hearts,  from Stamping Boutique. I love how the blue and kaki offset the red and give this card a vintage look.

Colored with my copics,  Heart card cut with silhouette,  red glitter paper is from Stampin Up.  Doily was antiqued with Brown Sugar ink from Stampin Up.  Love Banner and punch  is from Banner Blast, free  from Stampin Up with Sale-a-bration purchase.

Challenges:
Aud Sentiment: Sharing the Love
Crafty Calendar: Love all Around
Milk Coffee challenges: Valentine
Di's Digi's Designs: Valentine
Digi's Galore: Valentine (http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/)
Fun with Shapes: Valentine
Sister Act: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls: Aything Goes




7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, what a sweet heart. Great idea and lovely made.

    We are pleased so much that you are joining us with our Challenge of fwsam. Since there is now something to win, the special rules are valid. So the work shown may join at the same time only up to 3 other challenges.

    Thank you for your participation in the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge and for your understanding. We hope that the next time you are here again.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again next week.
    Tina - DT member @ 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a sweetheart of a card.. thanks for joining us at Digi Galore and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, so cute...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Galore x Stacey S x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! And can I add to your fabulous reasons the fact that it's my birthday month? lol. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete